Tocopherol is a form of vitamin E which is naturally occurring in many vegetable oils. Natural Vitamin E is more easily absorbed by the skin and better for you than the synthetic version.
- Certified cruelty free and vegan friendly
- A natural antioxidant that helps fights free radicals in the skin
- Super moisturising and nourishing
- Can help rejuvenate and hydrate dry skin
- Suitable for all skin types, especially mature skin
- Can be used directly on the skin as all over moisturiser
- A wonderful addition to skin and hair care products for an antioxidizing boost
- Contains 0.25% Tocopherol, the optimal level for skin absorption
Use directly on the skin to improve the skin's appearance and help nourish and hydrate. Can be used on its own or added to skincare preparations.
Massage into hands, nails and cuticles to help strengthen and hydrate your hands. A natural alternative to commercial hand cream.
Add a couple of drops to your shampoo to help strengthen and restore shine to your hair..
Add Vitamin E to your homemade beauty formulations. It will give your formulation a boost and help extend the shelf life. Use in balms, creams, soaps, lotions, scrubs and many more.