A year's supply of the unique, colourful and stylish biodegradable toothbrush!
Ready to go for all your everyday adventures. Travel, roam, explore leave no trace.
Bambooth donate 10p of each purchase to conservation efforts promoting sustainability & habitat restoration. See below for further details.
The multipack contains 1 x aqua marine, 1 x forest green, 1 x sea blue and 1 x coral pink toothbrush
Bambooth® has: -
- Colourful, stylish patented handle with a slimline contoured neck & head for optimal comfort
- Handle made of MOSO bamboo - naturally antibacterial, antiviral and anti-fungal
- Bristles are Multilength BPA-free nylon 4 for superior interdental cleaning
- Vegan friendly
- Paint used on the handle is an eco-friendly, water-based paint that will degrade along with the handle
- Packaging is made from card and can be used as a handy travel tube and upcycled or recycled when finished with. Note with the multipack the tube is big enough to carry 4 brushes.
- Bristle Type - Soft
- Disposing of your toothbrush - bambooths handle will biodegrade and return to the earth within 6 months if placed in a private or commercial composting bin. Please remove the bristles before placing it here by either snapping off the head or using a pliers to pull the bristles out. The bristles can be recycled as plastics. Removing the bristles with a pliers will remove a tiny metal staple that is used to clamp the bristles to the handle.
- Care - bambooth is made from a natural material which will last longer when kept dry (most toothbrushes prefer this anyway :). We recommend you dry it after use and store it in a dry place. Over time the wood may become lighter and fade- this will not affect the quality of brushing.
- For best results, most dentists recommend you replace your toothbrush every 2 - 3 months.
Bambooth donate 10p of each purchase to conservation efforts promoting sustainability & habitat restoration. They have picked 4 charities which represent 4 different ecosystems- coral, marine, ocean and forest
- The Coral Pink brush contributes to the Coral Reef Alliance, an international charity whose mission is to save the worlds coral reefs.
- The Sea Blue brush contributes to Plastic Oceans UK whose mission is to stop plastic reaching the oceans within a generation.
- The Aqua Marine brush contributes to the Marine Conservation Society which is the UKs leading marine charity. It works to ensure the seas are healthy, pollution-free and protected.
- The Forest Green brush contributes to the Jane Goodall Institute which is a global organisation empowering people to make a difference for all living things