The Swedish dishcloth is an incredible and eco-friendly alternative to the traditional synthetic sponge or microfibre cleaning cloth.
These cloths can be used all around the house, on bathroom surfaces and kitchen countertops to dishes and everyday spills. These dishcloths are made in Sweden to create a top quality, authentic Edit Product.
Traditional cloths and sponges are made from plastics and cannot be recycled or composted. Millions of microplastics from cloths have also found their ways into oceans and into the stomachs of our wildlife.
Theyre hygienic, reusable, and fully biodegradable, created from 70% FSC certified cellulose (natural wood fibre) and 30% waste cotton. The pack contains 4 different colours, which are handy to identify which cloth you use for where in the home. No more mixing up the dishcloth with the bathroom cloth.
- Pack of 4 Compostable Swedish Dish Cloths in Grey, White, Pink & Green
- Dimensions: 17.2 x 20 cm
- Printed with water-based and environmentally friendly ink
- Made from 70% cellulose from FSC-marked forest and 30% waste cotton
- Made in Sweden
- Recyclable eco-friendly card packaging
- Biodegradable & Compostable
- Vegan & Cruelty-Free
|Brand||Wild & Stone|