Beautifully gentle yet offers excellent cleansing. Super versatile, Castile Soap is a must have Edit Edit Product for those conscious of what they put on their skin.
- Certified cruelty free, organic and vegan friendly
- Ready to use, all-natural alternative to commercial liquid soap
- Palm free
- Gentle to skin, suitable for children
- Derived from high quality, nutrient rich Sunflower and Coconut oil.
- Fantastic alternative to commercial shampoo.
- Gentle on hair, doesnt strip the oil from the hair or leave it dry.
- Perfect for making your own cleaning Edit Edit Products
Our Organic Castile Soap can be used as a natural alternative to hand wash. You can add your favourite essential oils to give your handwash a personalised scent. Transfer Castile Soap into a pump dispenser and use as a natural shaving foam..
Can be used as a natural shampoo, add a few drops of your favourite essential oils to make your own personalised fragranced shampoo. We recommend Rosemary #108 for its hair boosting properties, Clary Sage #189 for its balancing properties or Peppermint #158 for a tingly, refreshing and energising hit.
Organic Castile Soap can be used as a direct swap for more commercial shower gels. Simply use it in the same way you would a normal shower gel.
Use Castile Soap to clean and revive your make up brushes. Mix a few drops with some warm water to make your brushes as good as new.
Castile Soap is super versatile, as well as a shampoo and body wash, you can use it to wash your dishes and even to clean your laundry in place of commercial detergents.
Ingredients: Aqua, Potassium Oleate, Potassium Cocoate, Glycerin, Potassium Citrate, Citric Acid